October 14, 2005

I am feeling the 5G iPod Gravitational Pull...

i woke up to the alarm clock reminding me to find out what on Earth is Steve's "One More Thing..."

and as expected. it was the video iPod. and the moment i read the news, my first reaction was: "Thank Goodness I did not buy the Nano!"

I have 9,000 songs on my 3G iPod (now playing happily) and I need space to put the rest of my library into the player. 60GB is great news, and video!!!?? that's fantastic news!

Now I won't need to lug a folder of DVDs when I travel. Yippie!

3 comments:

JerryWho said...

hahaha... i have 1.2 TB...

chenkok said...

TB = Tera byte
Believe me, when you have more space, the MORE stuff that you'll store, and you'll never get enough...

JerryWho said...

yeah... i broke the "T" barrier last year.

life is different now.

:)