July 27, 2005

It's Time To Move On

Those who know me knows I am a news junky - since I left the newspaper publisher in late 1999, I became a news observer. When those planes crashed into the World Trade Centres in New York, I lost sleep, because I couldn't leave the television alone. Knowing what's happening in the world has been something I take pride in.

I think that's why I went into producing documentaries, to find out more about a subject matter, and then tell a story about it, presented in a clear and concise manner.

When we witnessed the unjusts happening right before our own eyes, the first thing that comes into my mind is "record the damn thing down"! and tell others.

Spread The Word.

***

The recent bombings of London and Egypt marked a new beginning; a new wave of "terror" that, according to the Bush and Blair Universe, will threaten the way of life of the West.

Well, what about us? the people Southeast of the Epicentre?

I think this is the perfect time for us to move on: for those of us who take it upon ourselves to spread the word about truth, the way we see it, this is the time to pick up a pen, load a DV tape, and tell our story.

This is the time to make a difference, simply because we are not in the epicentre, we'll be able to look at facts clearly. An old Chinese adage says that those who are deeply entrenched are riddled.

So, what are we waiting for?

Santa?

or Christmas?

No comments: