November 01, 2005

My Cluttered Desktop

Today, is the Festival of Lights for some, but for me, it's a day of pure boredom, I have no where to go, nothing to do, except sitting in front of my computer monitors.

Of course, in oder to make things more interesting, I moved my PowerBook from the bedroom to the living room, then back to the bedroom and then into the video editing room... all the while doing the same thing: writing my script and checking emails.

This series of uneventful events prompted me to get out of the house. And I went to Ikano Power Centre's Popular Bookstore.

Last week, while in Singapore, I managed to resist the temptation to buy the book iCon. This time, a book with a MacHead* on its cover caught my eyes.

It was expansive, but I had a discount card.

People used to say a person's work desk determines what kind of a person he is. I have 3 work desks, the one pictured above is one that I used most at night.

*The Cult Of Mac, by Leander Kahney -- It will share the same shelf space of my collection of Mac Design books.

No comments: